1.14.2010

Blue like that.

Sometimes I'm hit by the sense that my life kind of sucks.  I'm really not where I thought I'd be a this point.

Sure, I know that my life isn't all the bad.  I'm not homeless, I have a job, family and friends that care for me, etc., etc.

But there are moments when life doesn't seem all that peachy.

Like when you're trying to do your taxes and you realize that you are still claimed as a dependent because you've lived at home with your parents all year.

Awesome!

So of course I'm hit by doubts and worries.  I mean, that's pretty human, right?!

Why am do I have a college degree that I'm not really using, a job that I enjoy but isn't really what I wanted, and so little of what most people consider a grown up life.

Cry me a river.

Luckily, I'm not one to dwell to long about these sorts of things.  The downer moments just aren't worth it.

Instead I eat a fudgesicle and wonder why I haven't been eating more of them.  I mean, c'mon, it's only 100 calories and full of chocolate-y goodness.

That sounds like something that should be a part of any well-rounded diet.

Also, my grandfather filled up my tank with gas today.  That's definitely a plus.  At the rate I'm going, I won't be paying for another tank until sometime in February.

(Cross your fingers and yay for a hybrid!)

My life doesn't actually suck.  I know that, but sometimes I don't feel it.

Another part of my problem right now: it's the winter and dark more than half the day and rainy and gross, so that definitely doesn't help with cheery-ness.

Speaking of winter, I learned recently that eating raw vegetables in the winter is not a good idea.

I can't really remember why, but if the internet says so, it must be true.

Now I'm signing off before any other ridiculousness comes to mind.

You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment