9.08.2009

Stream of Conciousness

Can I just say how excited I am about the new fall TV season. It's mostly because I have no life.

I wouldn't say I'm excited about Black Eyed Peas as a band, even if I do know almost all the words to Where is the Love.

But there is something about I Gotta Feeling that is just plain catchy. I mean, who doesn't want tonight to be a big night?

Speaking of good night, I am REALLY tired. This is because I am on summer sleep mode, but had to wake up early. That was all because of the goodness of my heart.

Woe is me.

Actually, woe is our dog, Jackson, who blew out his ACL and is now more three legged than four. Hauling around 109 lbs. of dog is not easy with only three wheels.

Back to my exhaustion, I'm crawling into bed right now and you can't stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment