2.14.2008

Food

I just need to take a moment and talk about this day of Valentines. Yesterday I talked about blah, but today is going to be positive. I think.

I'll get to the title in a minute, in case you were wondering.

First of all I woke up this morning to Valentines, a rose, and a heart on my door. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

Some of the other interns decided to give everyone something. Two girls put goodie bags outside everyone's doors, and the men (or guys as they called themselves) left the flowers and the decorations. It was really nice.

There were other small things throughout the day. It was never anything large, but it just lifted me up a little. So, thanks to those that contributed.

Now...on to the food.

The meals here, as I have mentioned, are pretty tasty. But tonight topped them all.

Lobster bisque, crab legs, filet mignon, and the grand daddy, a chocolate fountain complete with an assortment of berries, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, and nuts.

I have never been so happy. It was awesome!

So the day was great, except for the second evening in a row people seem unable to move their laundry from the washer to the dryer.

I officially am out of all socks except for fleece ones, sports bras, sweat pants, and almost out of t-shirts and shorts.

Awesome.

I better be able to do laundry in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment